.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

måndag 14 mars 2011

Show Off :P

Another pair of Jelly shoes i bought in Rio , im a HUGE fan of their shoes , i explained b4 they work with people like Vivianne Westwood & many many more , their collection is every changing & FRESH 2 DEATH . Smell like jelly beans & are SO Freaking comfy , real talk i could dance the whole night in them & walk until 7-8am with em widout even feeling hurt :) BIG UP JELLY
I like the lil hearts on em , this model is called "mermaid". 
I wanna by these ones aswell designed by Vivianne Westwood :
 


UPDATE:
I just came across these pics now on a internet site with Katy perry wearing the exact same red shoe i bought from Jelly about a month ago ! Thats hilarious .
I really had no idea that she had been making comercial for their shoes until now
Katy is wearing their shoes in this pic : 

That im wearing here :


Ps . its actually the 3rd time i see celebs wearing same clothes/shoes as me 
here is a link with previous pics with me & celebs 
Anyways moving on lol ... 
I also bought this cute lil "Elvis" bracelet from Swarovski :
Don't u just love it :) !?!? 

I mean this from the bottom of my heart 
I don't follow U, You Follow me .....Funny part is i don't even want u 2 , but u just can't help it 
Cause i just have that effect on u , Biiieeetch !





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar