.° Welcome 2 The World Of Fantase Bee °.
ComScore

tisdag 14 december 2010

proforma clinic




just came home from this Clinic 
I had a classic facial which was suppose to be including : 60 min. Cleansing , peeling , steam , massage & eye brow pick for 700:- =70€(100 U.S)
but i honestly can't say im satisfied .
I have been to many places & its very rare that i am not satisfied.
the girl was very polite ( but its her job!)
She only gave me 50 mins. 
and then she didnt even do my eye-brows!
So this clinic is NOT 2 recommend.
And she was being very cheap with the mask ( as u can see in the picture she barley covered my face properly)
And when u charge people this much money you have to make sure you do ure best work! 
sorry proforma clinic 2 Out of 5 


UPDATE: I just received a call from proforma Clinic.
& they are anxious to have me back there again for a free 
2 hour treatment of my choice.
They really apologized & wish that i will accept their offer.I have accepted  their offer & i am happy that they care enough bout their reputation & clients to get back to me. Stay Tuned for updates maybe i can change the 2 star - 5 star this time ??? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar